Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Anal Warts Pictures

Anal Warts Pictures






Anal warts very often spread through sexual contact, but it can also cause infection when you share a towel. If you are having sex with multiple partners and has frequent sexual activity with males who have genital warts you are likely to pick up anal warts. It starts as tiny spots on the vagina but gradually turns big and grows up to the size of a pea. Normally these warts do not pose any problem or pain to the affected person and hence many people ignore the warts until it gives problem. It can produce itching along with mild bleeding and also give away fluid like discharge. In case you are leaving anal warts untreated, there is chance for it to multiply and spread to adjacent parts. In rare cases, it can become cancerous.


Several methods are used for treating anal wart. Immunotherapy method is used by giving alpha interferon by injection thereby inducing the wart to wither and fall. The only drawback in this method is the cost of alpha interferon since it is quite expensive. Applying cream can also make the wart to disappear after some months. There is chance for the virus to remain subtle on the skin even after the removal of warts. In some cases, warts appear on the skin even after several months of wart-removal.










Liquid nitrogen is used for destroying anal warts, which would burn the warts off from the site. It can also be removed using carbon dioxide vapor in electro cauterization method. Surgery is done for removing warts in some people but the person can get back home shortly after the procedure. There is no need for them to be hospitalized and in rare cases local anesthesia is given for removal of warts.


Pictures of Anal Warts :


Images, Pictures, Pics and Photos of Anal Warts


Anal Warts Anal Warts Anal Warts Anal Warts Anal Warts Anal Warts











1 comment:

  1. FINALLY FREE FROM HERPES VIRUS
    I thought my life had nothing to offer anymore because life
    became meaningless to me because I had Herpes virus, the
    symptoms became very severe and bold and made my family
    run from and abandoned me so they won't get infected. I gave
    up everything, my hope, dreams,vision and job because the
    doctor told me there's no cure. I consumed so many drugs but
    they never cured me but hid the symptoms inside me making
    it worse. I was doing some research online someday when I
    came across testimonies of some people of how DR Ebhota
    cured them from Herpes, I never believed at first and thought
    it was a joke but later decided to contact him on the details
    provided and when I messaged him we talked and he sent me
    his herbal medicine and told me to go for a test after two
    weeks. Within 7 days of medication the symptoms
    disappeared and when I went for a test Lo and behold I was
    NEGATIVE by the Doctor Who tested me earlier. Thank you DR
    Ebhota because I forever owe you my life and I'll keep on
    telling the world about you. If you are going through same
    situation worry no more and contact DR Ebhota via
    drebhotasolution@gmail. com or WhatsApp him via +2348089535482.
    he also special on cureing 1. HIV/AIDS2. HERPES 3. CANCER 4.
    ALS 5. HEPATITIS B 6.DIABETES 7. HUMAN PAPILOMA VIRUS DISEASE(HPV)8. 
    ALZHEIMER 9. LUPUS (Lupus Vulgaris or LupusErythematosus 

    ReplyDelete