Saturday, July 01, 2017

Genital Herpes Treatment

Genital herpes Treatment Herpes infection is caused by Herpes Simplex virus (also referred to as HSV). It is a sexually transmitted disease. There may be no signs or symptoms in the early course of infection, but some patients may experience varying degree of pain, appearance of sores and itching in the genital region during the course of illness. Genital herpes is contagious. Once you get infected the virus multiplies almost instantaneously. In many people, the virus continues to maintain its existence in a state of dormancyafter initial infection which might cause flaring or reactivation of virus weeks or months later. Although, there is no curative treatment so far, a number of pharmacological options are available to control the symptomatology.


Are There Any Treatments for Genital Herpes?


In many cases genital herpes remains unresponsive for several years. It may not show any symptoms for months after initial infection, which is why infected individual may not even realize that he/she is harboring the virus. Unfortunately, since the major transmission route is sexual contact, it is likely that an asymptomatic person pass on the infection to healthy sexual partners.


Symptomatic individuals develop few characteristic symptoms such as appearance of painful sores around the genitals, mostly around the anal opening. These sores appear as outbreaks and may recur at periodic intervals.


If you are experiencing one or more of these issues such as sores, pain and itching, you must consult your doctor at earliest convenience. Clinically, herpes is usually diagnosed via swab test or serology (blood sampling) in some cases. Medical evaluation is important so that your doctor can guide you about functional therapeutic solutions to manage your symptoms. In addition, you can also get valuable tips to optimally manage your sex life.


1. Antiviral Medications
Despite extensive medical research, so far there is no curative therapy to completely cure the herpes simplex infection. Up till now, anti-viral agents are the most promising therapy because these prescription agents are highly potent at restricting the multiplication of virus. If appropriate therapy and dosing regimen is used, the episodic outbreak of sores can be adequately managed. Antivirals also deceases the chances of recurrence of sores. These agents are also used because they help in minimizing the chances of transmitting the infectious viral products to sexual contacts.


Some of the most popular and highly recommended anti-viral drugs are:



  • Acyclovir

  • Valacyclovir

  • Famciclovir


2. Episodic Treatment
Episodic treatment is ideally advised to patients soon after the onset of initial symptoms of herpes infection such as pain and itching. Episodic treatment helps a great deal in eliminating the sores and also plays a vital role in preventing the risk of recurrence. Medical evaluation by a registered doctor becomes necessary as soon as you observe the symptoms. Episodic treatment largely comprises of antiviral agents with a quick onset of action.


3. Suppressive Treatment
Antiviral medications can be consumed as suppressive therapy to prevent the recurrent attacks. This type of regimen comprises of medications that are consumed on daily basis. The aim of therapy is to help in reducing the frequency of outbreaks. Use of condoms or other methods of physical barriers during sexual intercourse also plays a significant role in the suppressive treatment. The doctor will guide how to use antivirals for a longer period of time without increasing the risk of dose-associated systemic side effects. Usually suppressive treatment is not given if the frequency of outbreaks is less than 6 times per year.


What Can You Do to Treat Genital Herpes at Home?
Following measures are taken for relieving the symptoms without requiring prescription pharmacological agents:



  • Use of analgesics such as aspirin to reduce the pain.

  • Use of cold packs for relieving itching.

  • Urinating in water-baths or in showers to avoid sore pain exceptionally helpful for females who have active sores on the labial lips.


Following measures can also be taken to promote the healing of sores:



  • Hygiene maintenance of sores, washing properly than pat dry.

  • Do not leave it moist, as this may increase the risk of fungal infection.

  • Avoid sore picking.

  • Do not use any medicated cream without seeking consultation or advice from your primary care provider.

  • You can apply Vaseline or a local anesthetic ointment such as lidocaine to reduce the pain.

  • Keep yourself hydrated.


You may watch a video to learn some home remedies to deal with genital herpes:


Ways to Reduce Outbreaks
Following measures are advised by healthcare providers to reduce the outbreaks of herpes simplex virus:



  • Maintain your sleep pattern which adequately helps in boost your immune system naturally.

  • Add fresh fruits and vegetables to your diet that are rich in antioxidants and vital nutrients. Micronutrients also help in enhancing natural immunity.

  • Keep yourself Stress free.

  • Protect yourself from extreme conditions such as extreme cold temperature or high temperature.


When to See a Doctor
Consultation to the doctor becomes necessary when:



  • You are experiencing any side effects from the medications prescribed.

  • Frequent episodes of genital soring or outbreaks of herpes that compromises the quality of your life or relationships.

  • If the sores are getting worse even after taking medications and self-care.


This disease in many cases does not show any symptoms so it becomes difficult to identify whether the person is carrying this virus or not. Self-care and proper consultation with the doctor helps in regaining the quality of life.

12 comments:

  1. I want to say thanks to Doctor AKHIGBE, this is a big privilege to share with everyone on how me and my husband was cured of HERPES by the great Doctor AKHIGBE, ever since me and my husband was diagnosed of HERPES we have never been ourselves, we have taken every medication, drugs, pills, and so many others, we were afraid that we might never get cured, but everything turnaround when I saw numerous testimonies of Doctor AKHIGBE curing several persons from HERPES, and other types of disease you know in this life, with his herbal medicine, without wasting any minutes I contacted his Email: drrealakhigbe@gmail.com. He told me to be happy that he will make sure that me and my husband will be cure, I obeyed and followed his instructions and thereafter he sent me the herbal medicine through DHL courier services, and give me instruction on how to drink the herbal medicine, so we take it after taking it for 2 weeks me and my husband was totally cured, at first I never believed that we will be cure, but today my story is different, in-case you are suffering from this same disease or you have any kind of disease, you can also contact him for the same result on his contact +2348142454860 or email: drrealakhigbe@gmail.com .I am so grateful to you sir for saving me and my husband life, God bless you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just wanna say a big thank you Neme Amber for introducing me to Dr Emmanuel the great HERBALIST that helped me prepare home remedies that cured my herpes (HSV 2).
      I was infected with HSV 2 for the past two years and i was unable to get a better job cos all the company i was to get employed checked our blood test and found out that i was positive to GENITAL HERPES and i loosed employment.
      So i was desperate to get a cure so that i can live normal and get my job training.
      i earlier made some research and i contacted some doctors online but they keep on asking for money for courier after that they'll tell you that tax and so more so i became broke and frustrated.
      One day i was less busy so i decided to make latest research on herpes cure and i found a site  were everyone was talking about DR Emmanuel and herbs ability to cure herpes.
      So i discussed with Neme Amber and she explained to me that its very easy working with Dr Emmanuel so i contacted DR Emmanuel via email ( nativehealthclinic@gmail.com ) and he helped me just as he has helped others now im cured and different medical centers has tested me and approved me cured.
      so i decided to thank Neme Amber cos she made it possible for me.
      and i can also assure you that he can also help you. so if you need the service of DR emmanuel, ill put his details here so that you can easily get in touch wif him.
      his email: nativehealthclinic@gmail.com or WhatsApp him at +2348140073965.
      my Name is Grace from US,once again thanks to Neme Amber. im fucking hapy....  

      Delete
  2. Hello everybody don't just know the reason why some people is finding it difficult to believe that there is a cure for herpes, i have been suffering from herpes since last three years with my boyfriend but today I am happy that am cure from it with the natural herbs cure of Dr.AKHIGBE the great healer I was browsing the internet searching for help when I came across a testimony shared by someone on how Dr.AKHIGBE cure his herpes I was so much in need of getting his treatment but after all Dr.AKHIGBE brought a smile to my face with his natural herbs cure which he sent to me through DHL courier services and also instructing me how I will be drinking it for three weeks and I will be cure. I am so much happy today that I'm cure so we have someone like this great healer out there, and I know many people are out there looking for cure, why don’t you kindly contact this great healer on his email address drrealakhigbe@gmail.com please Dr.AKHIGBE keep your good work cause there are people out there who is in need of your healing medicine. Once more contact him now: drrealakhigbe@gmail.com you can also add him on whatsapp on +2348142454860

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello everybody don't just know the reason why some people is finding it difficult to believe that there is a cure for herpes, i have been suffering from herpes since last three years with my boyfriend but today I am happy that am cure from it with the natural herbs cure of Dr.AKHIGBE the great healer I was browsing the internet searching for help when I came across a testimony shared by someone on how Dr.AKHIGBE cure his herpes I was so much in need of getting his treatment but after all Dr.AKHIGBE brought a smile to my face with his natural herbs cure which he sent to me through DHL courier services and also instructing me how I will be drinking it for three weeks and I will be cure. I am so much happy today that I'm cure so we have someone like this great healer out there, and I know many people are out there looking for cure, why don’t you kindly contact this great healer on his email address drrealakhigbe@gmail.com please Dr.AKHIGBE keep your good work cause there are people out there who is in need of your healing medicine. Once more contact him now: drrealakhigbe@gmail.com you can also add him on whatsapp on +2348142454860

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am here to give my testimony about Dr Ebhota who helped me.. i want to inform the public how i was cured from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) by salami, i visited different hospital but they gave me list of drugs like Famvir, Zovirax, and Valtrex which is very expensive to treat the symptoms and never cured me. I was browsing through the Internet searching for remedy on HERPES and i saw comment of people talking about how Dr Ehbota cured them. when i contacted him he gave me hope and send a Herbal medicine to me that i took for just 2 weeks and it seriously worked for me, my HERPES result came out negative. I am so happy as i am sharing this testimony. My advice to you all who thinks that there is no cure for herpes that is Not true just contact him and get cure from Dr Ebhota healing herbal cure of all kinds of sickness you may have like
    (1) CANCER,
    (2) DIABETES,
    (3) HIV&AIDS,
    (4) URINARY TRACT INFECTION,
    (5) CANCER,
    (6) IMPOTENCE,
    (7) BARENESS/INFERTILITY
    (8) DIARRHEA
    (9) ASTHMA
    (10)SIMPLEX HERPES AND GENITAL
    (11)COLD SORE
    HERPES. he also cure my friend from cervical cancer Email: drebhotasoultion@gmail.com or whatsapp him on +2348089535482

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just wanna say a big thank you patrice cythia for introducing me to Dr zubby the great HERBALIST that helped me prepare home remedies that cured my herpes simplex virus (HSV1&2)I was infected with herpes for the past two years and i was not happy all day so i was desperate to get a cure so that i can live normal and get healthy.One day i was less busy so i decided to make latest research on herpes  cure  and i found a site were everyone was talking about Dr zubby and has ability to cure Herpes, HIV, HPV, Cancer, ALS, COPD, Anthrax, genital wart, cold sore, Arthritis skin tag and all manners of diseases and virus.So i discussed with cythia and she explained to me that its very easy working with Dr zubby  so i contacted Dr zubby via email  dr.zubbysolutionhome@gmail.com and he helped me just as he has helped others now I am  now cured from herpes am very happy now.and i can also assure you that he can also help you. so if you need the service of DR zubby kindly contact him dr.zubbysolutionhome@gmail.com or whatsapp +2348070673249.

    ReplyDelete
  6. FINALLY FREE FROM HERPES VIRUS.
    what a miracle i never believe there is cure because my doctor tested me herpes positive and she told me there is no cure, i’m very happy today that i’m having a free life without this herpes virus, i can remember some months ago when i was crying all through the night and day that i can’t get cured from this herpes, i found this herbal man called Dr sunny on internet when i was doing research on cure for shingle i contacted him to found out if i can get help from this herpes virus, i was so surprise when he told me that he have the herbs cure to it and he sent me the herbal in less down 5 days i was so happy when i get someone giving me hope that he can cured me i took the herbal for just 2 weeks, when i went for test after taking the herbal i found out that i am cured i was so happy and surprise, i want to use this opportunity to inform you that there is cured to herpes virus you can also contact him for his help as soon as possible so that you can get rid of this herpes once and for all you can reach him through this email: drsunnyna@gmail.com or whatsApp him on +2348077875210 You can also contact him on any disease and virus in this he all have the herbal cure to it.
    1 HIV/AIDS
    2 HERPES
    3 CANCER
    4 ALS
    5 HEPATITIS
    6 DIABETES
    7 LOVE SPELL
    8 INFECTIONS
    9 HIGN BLOOD PRESSURE,.....
    THANKS TO DR SUNNY FOE THE GOOD WORK IN LIFE YOU ARE TRULY A BLESS.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Meu nome é hoover, minha filha de 18 anos, Tricia foi diagnosticada com herpes há 3 anos. Desde então, passamos de um hospital para o outro. Tentamos todos os tipos de pílulas, mas todos os esforços para se livrar do vírus foram inúteis. As bolhas continuaram a reaparecer após alguns meses. Minha filha estava usando comprimidos de aciclovir 200mg. 2 comprimidos a cada 6 horas e 15g de creme de fusitina. e H5 POT. Permanganato com água a ser aplicado 2x ao dia, mas todos ainda não mostram resultado. Então, eu estava na internet há alguns meses, para procurar outros meios de salvar meu único filho. Só então, me deparei com um comentário sobre o tratamento com ervas dr imoloa e decidi experimentá-lo. entrei em contato com ele e ele preparou algumas ervas e as enviou, juntamente com orientações sobre como usá-las através do serviço de correio da DHL. minha filha usou-o como indicado pelo dr imoloa e em menos de 14 dias, minha filha recuperou a saúde. Você deve entrar em contato com o dr imoloa hoje diretamente no endereço de e-mail dele para qualquer tipo de problema de saúde; doença lúpica, úlcera bucal, câncer de boca, dor no corpo, febre, hepatite ABC, sífilis, diarréia, HIV / AIDS, doença de Huntington, acne nas costas, insuficiência renal crônica, doença de addison, dor crônica, dor de Crohn, fibrose cística, fibromialgia, inflamatória Doença do intestino, doença fúngica das unhas, Doença de Lyme, Doença de Celia, Linfoma, Depressão Maior, Melanoma Maligno, Mania, Melorreostose, Doença de Meniere, Mucopolissacaridose, Esclerose Múltipla, Distrofia Muscular, Artrite Reumatóide, Doença de Alzheimer, doença de parkinson, câncer vaginal, epilepsia Transtornos de Ansiedade, Doença Auto-Imune, Dor nas Costas, Entorse nas Costas, Transtorno Bipolar, Tumor Cerebral, Maligno, Bruxismo, Bulimia, Doença do Disco Cervical, doença cardiovascular, Neoplasias, doença respiratória crônica, distúrbio mental e comportamental, Fibrose Cística, Hipertensão, Diabetes, Asma , Media inflamatório auto-imune artrite ed. doença renal crônica, doença inflamatória articular, impotência, espectro do álcool feta, Transtorno Distímico, Eczema, tuberculose, Síndrome da Fadiga Crônica, constipação, doença inflamatória intestinal. e muitos mais; entre em contato com ele no e-mail drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com./ também no whatssap- + 2347081986098.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I AM SO VERY HAPPY TODAY!!! That is why am giving this big thanks to Dr Akuza for curing me from HERPES. I have been suffering from HERPES for the past eight (8) years and i tried everything possible to get myself cured but i couldn't get any solution! until i decided to try herbal cure. That was how i got in contact with this great herbal doctor in an online research, i contacted him and demand for the cure and he send me the cure through UPS and gave me instructions on how to use it and after two week of taking the herbal medicine of Dr Akuza i went to the hospital for check and to God be the glory i tested HERPES negative, (I am so glad to see myself HERPES negative once again). I'm very proud to express my happiness through this platform and to say a big thanks to Dr Akuza for restoring my life back to normal. You can as well contact Dr Akuza via email: (drakuzaodiagbe01@gmail. com) and or you can call and whatsapp him on +2347050899958 if you are infected with HERPES virus or having any health problems you can contact Dr  Akuza and he will help you.Doctor Akuza CAN AS WELL CURE THE FOLLOWING DISEASE:1. HIV/AIDS2. HERPES 1/23. CANCER of all kind4. HSV 1&25. Herpatitis B 6.Diabetes 7.HPV 8.COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease) 9.Asthma Connect with Dr Akuza you con connect with dr akuza of facebook https://m.facebook.com/drakuzaofficialhis website https://dr-akuza-odiagbe-herbal-home.webnode.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. How can I explain this to the world that there is a man who can cure HERPES, I was diagnosed for the past 5 mouth I have being into HERPES since 5 mouth, so I decide to look for help in the internet then I found a post write about this great man called DR. OLUTA , people say good thing about him that this man have cured, a lot of people in the internet, him has power's to cure HSV1 AND HSV2 I don’t believe that there is a cure for Herpes Simplex Virus because though there is no cure for herpes that what I have in mind HERPES had no cure well , my HERPES is negative through the using of herbal cured of DR.OLUTA , I contacted this man for help because of what i see in the internet. if you need his cured just email him now on dr.olutaspellcaster@gmail.com , thank you DR. i will never stop shearing you testimony DR. OLUTA . him Can as well CURE THE FOLLOWING DISEASE:-1, HIV/AIDS, 2, Diseases of the hear 3, Malignant tumors 4. Cardiovascular diseases 5. Diabetes mellifluous 6.Influenza and pneumonia 7.Alzheimer's disease 8. hsv1 - hsv2. If you need LOVE SPELL. E.T.C contact him dr.olutaspellcaster@gmail.com or you whatsapp him on +2349065326267

    ReplyDelete
  10. Its a great pleasure for me to write this testimony about how i got my Genital Herpes cured a month ago. i have been reading so many comments of some people who were cured from various diseases by Dr Azaka but i never believed them. I was hurt and depressed so I was too curious and wanted to try Dr Azaka  herbal medicine, then i contacted him through his email, he assured me 100% that he will heal me, i pleaded with him to help me out. My experience with him was great, he healed me just as he promised. he sent me his medication which I took for a couple of days, and ask me to go for a medical check up after two weeks of usage. i agreed with him i took this medication and went for a check up, to my greatest surprise my result was negative, i am really happy that i am cured and healthy again. I have waited for 3weeks to be very sure i was completely healed before writing this testimony. I did another blood test one week ago and it was still Herpes negative. so i guess its time i recommend anyone going through the same way. reach him through his email address drazakaojezele@gmail com  or WhatsApp +2349059389105
    https://dr-azakaherbalremedy.webnode.com/products-

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm here to appreciate Dr Ojamo for using his herbal medicine to cure my Herpes virus, I tested positive of this virus two years ago and since then I have been suffering from this virus so one morning I was browsing through the internet then I saw several testimonies about Dr Ojamo curing people from Herpes virus and immediately I contacted him on his email >> dr.ojamoherbalhome@gmail.com and I told him about my troubles and he told me that I will get cured, He gave me some instructions which I rightly followed so he prepared a herbal medicine and sent it to me which I used for for a week and everything was like a dream to me and the Herpes virus was totally gone when I went back to the hospital and it came out negative and all the symptoms were gone. Why don't you reach him today and be free from diseases like herpes because he is a very good and honest herbal Doctor. contact him and get your life back. You can call him or whatsapp him via +2349077406037 or you can email him via>> dr.ojamoherbalhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete